Applications (as per Annexure I) are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Faculty and Office Assistant on contractual basis for RSETIs at our Lead districts Ludhiana, Faridkot and Moga.
[A.] (i) Name of the Post: Faculty
(ii) No. of Posts: 06 (02 each for RSETI at Moga, Faridkot & Ludhiana)
(iii) Qualifications / other requirements:
Candidates having following qualifications can apply for the post:
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW / MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.( Agri. Marketing) / B.A.
- Candidate shall be B.Ed. from recognized university
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound Computer Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in the local language (Punjabi) essential, fluency in English and Hindi will be an added advantage
- Skills in Typing in Local Language essential, Typing skills in Hindi / English typing an added advantage
- Should be resident of same district or nearby district.
(iv) Monthly remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- per month.
(v) Experience: Previous experience as faculty preferred
(vi) Age: 22 -40 years
[B.] (i). Name of the Post: Office Assistant
(ii). No. of Posts: 03 (01 each for RSETI Ludhiana, Moga & Faridkot )
(iii). Qualifications / other requirements:
Candidates having following Qualifications can apply for the post:
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com. / with computer knowledge
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification
- Shall be proficient in MS Office ( Word and Excel ), Tally & Internet
- Skills in typing in local language is essential, Typing skills in Hindi / English an added advantage
(iv) Monthly remuneration: Rs. 12,000/- per month
(v) Age: 22 -40 years
(a) The selection process will comprise of:
(i) Written Test to assess General Knowledge and Computer capability
(ii) Personal Interview to assess communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, developmental approach
(Iii) Demonstration / Presentation to assess teaching skills and communication capability
HOW TO APPLY
(i) Candidates are required to download the application form through banks website www.psbindia.com.
(ii) Open the Recruitment Notification entitled “PSB TDARE Recruitment of supporting staff at ‘Punjab & Sind Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institute (PSB RSETIs)’ at Ludhiana, Faridkot and Moga”.
(iii) The application filled in all respect along with self attested copy of Educational / Professional qualifications be sent to through registered post / Speed Post only.
“The Assistant General Manager / Trustee-PSB TDARE
PUNJAB & SIND BANK
H.O. Priority Sector (Advances) Deptt.
5th Floor, Bank House, 21, Rajendra Place, New Delhi-110008”
(iv) Application filled in all respect should reach above address latest by 24 / 01 / 2020.
(v) Bank will send letters for written test & Interview to the short listed eligible applicants through email
or by speed post.
Official Notification @ https://www.psbindia.com/system/uploads/recruitment/2150_2020010315225067862.pdf
Website @ https://www.psbindia.com/content/recuitment
Company: Punjab & Sind Bank, New Delhi